While Summer is quickly fading away, and back-to-school is on the horizon, there’s still time to take one last summer vacation and create memories with your family.
Check out these six amusement park destinations that will have your kids laughing and squealing with joy. Be sure to click the links to discover amazing discounts and promo codes to help you save on your trip.
- Knoebels – Located in Elysburg, PA, Knoebels is America’s largest free-admission amusement park. They want families to make memories the old fashioned way. Knoebels offers classic roller coasters, rides made just for kids, plus swimming, camping, golf, and attractions the entire family can enjoy. When you visit Knoebels, you’ll enjoy free admission, free parking, free entertainment, and free picnic facilities. Imagine all the things your family can do, and all the wonderful memories your family will make when you visit Knoebels.
- Hersheypark – If you love chocolate, make Hersheypark your destination. Located in Hershey, PA, you’ll find one of the “tastiest” parks around! There’s fun for every size. Shows, rides for every age, ZooAmerica, Chocolate World, great hotels, and unique area attractions will make your trip one to treasure forever.
- Family Kingdom – Want to have the most fun on your next visit to Myrtle Beach? Then you definitely need to check out Family Kingdom! Family Kingdom features more than 38 thrilling rides, including their Twist ‘n Shout steel roller coaster, Magic Bikes, the Swamp Fox wooden roller coaster, and the 110 foot free-fall Slingshot Drop Zone. And, don’t forget, Family Kingdom’s Oceanfront Water Park, Splashes, is just across the street. Your family is sure to have loads of fun at Family Kingdom, so be sure to schedule your visit soon!
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park – Jolly Roger at 30th Street is the largest Ocean City, MD amusement park. They offer water slides, race tracks, mini golf courses, and rides galore. You can also visit Splash Mountain and Speedworld for even more fun. Because you’ll be just minutes away from the world-famous Ocean City Boardwalk, you’ll find plenty for everyone in the family to do. The next time you’re near Ocean City, be sure to spend some time at the Jolly Roger Amusement Parks.
- Lakeside Amusement Park – located in beautiful Denver, Colorado on a picturesque lake featuring gorgeous mountain views, Lakeside Amusement Park is a large facility where you find excitement, history, and charm since 1908. With their trains, a merry-go-round, bumper cars, spinning rides, and a drop tower, it’s the perfect park for families. If you have smaller children, be sure to check out Kiddies’ Playland that’s full of rides specifically designed for the smaller children.
- Santa’s Village Azoosment Park – Located in East Dundee, IL, Santa’s Village offers excitement and fun that kids will never forget. Rides, animals, shows, and so much more, mean hours and hours of fun and entertainment for the whole family. Santa’s Village was started in 1959 by a man who never got to have Christmas as a child, and he dreamed of making Christmas even more special for other little boys and girls. The next time you’re in the Chicagoland area, be sure to make a stop by Santa’s Village and let the magic of Christmas fill your hearts – even in the summer!
These six amusement park destinations will help your family make memories you will treasure forever. I’d love to hear what your favorite destination is on this list.