LEGOs are a big deal around here. My kids love building and creating with LEGOs, and I love watching their creativity soar every time a box of LEGOs comes out. With that in mind, I know my kids would go crazy over a trip to LEGOLAND, but which one?! There are so many to choose from!
These 9 LEGOLAND parks are the perfect destination for a summer family road trip. You’ll just need to decide which one your family wants to visit first! (Be sure to click the links for each destination to find the best promo codes and discounts for each LEGOLAND park!)
- LEGOLAND Kansas City – LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Kansas City is the ultimate indoor LEGO playground. They offer 2 rides, 10 LEGO play and build areas, a 4D cinema, and so much more. They even have a new Train Station Adventure, so if your little one loves trains, you are definitely going to want to check out this LEGOLAND!
- LEGOLAND Grapevine – Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, LEGOLAND Grapevine offers 3 rides, 10 LEGO play and build areas, a 4D cinema, and more fun than you can imagine. They’ve also just opened their Pirate Beach attraction, so make sure you take your swimsuits along when you head to LEGOLAND Grapevine.
- LEGOLAND Atlanta – At LEGOLAND Atlanta, you’ll find 12 family attractions and activities including Pirate Adventure Island, a 4D cinema, the Kingdom Quest laser ride, Merlin’s Apprentice… and so much more! Not only that, but because you’re in Atlanta, you’ll also be close to the Atlanta Aquarium, The World of Coke, and tons of great parks. There’s always lots to do in Atlanta, but start your trip right at LEGOLAND Atlanta.
- LEGOLAND Chicago – What could be better than a Summer family road trip to Chicago? Start off at the LEGOLAND Chicago, with rides, LEGO play, and a fun little MINILAND where everything is teeny tiny. Then, extend your stay in Chicago and visit the awesome museums, eat at all the best restaurants, catch a game with the 2016 World Series Champions, the Cubs, and be sure to check out Brookfield Zoo!
- LEGOLAND Boston – At LEGOLAND Boston, you’ll find a 4D cinema, the awesome Kingdom Quest laser ride, Merlin’s Apprentice, LEGO City Play Zone, MINILAND… and lots more! And, if you want to talk history, Boston is the perfect place to go! Parks, the Aquarium, the Paul Revere house, and don’t forget Fenway Park! Your family will have a great time on a road trip to Boston, and you can start it all at LEGOLAND Boston.
- LEGOLAND Westchester – Located in Yonkers, NY, LEGOLAND Westchester offers guests a 4D cinema, the Kingdom Quest laser ride, Merlin’s Apprentice, MINILAND, LEGO® Fire Academy… and even more! There are lots of sightseeing places nearby, so be sure to stay a few days after getting your start at LEGOLAND Westchester.
- LEGOLAND Florida – The LEGOLAND Florida Resort would be one Summer Family road trip your kids would never forget! Make sure you book your stay for plenty of time so that you can do all the things there are to do at this amazing resort! They’ve got a water park, a NINJAGO World attraction, a Beach Retreat, and so much more. You won’t know where to start! Start planning your trip to LEGOLAND Florida today. Your kids will thank you!
- LEGOLAND California – If California is more your speed, and your summer family road trip destination, look into LEGOLAND California. At LEGOLAND California, you’ll find NIJAGO World, a Sea Life Aquarium, and the LEGOLAND Waterpark…. and that’s only the beginning! You’ll need several days for your stay at LEGOLAND California, so be sure to book your stay in the LEGOLAND Hotel in the park.
Now that you know where all the best LEGOLAND parks are found across the United States, which one will your family visit first?