It’s that time of the year! Time to start shopping those back to school sales. If you’ve got lots of kids like I do, you need to know where the best places are to buy back to school clothes for all of your kids.
I need clothes that will last the entire school year, and hopefully even be passed down to the next kid in line. I can’t have them falling apart after the kids have worn them twice.
That’s why I’ve taken the time to list what I believe are the best places to buy back to school clothes for kids:
- Target – Target is always my first stop, and one of the best places to buy back to school clothes. Their prices are more than reasonable, my kids love all the fun options they have, and I know I’ll be able to find everything I need for everyone on my list. Plus, these Target promo codes really help bring the price down even more.
- Sears – When we head to the mall, I always make sure to stop at Sears. The store is huge, and I can always find the best items on sale whenever I shop at Sears. I also make sure to check out the available Sears discounts available so I know I’ll get the best price possible.
- French Toast – If your back to school clothes shopping includes school uniforms, you definitely need to check out these French Toast promo codes to see how you can save even more money when buying school uniforms. Their clothes are the highest quality, and they’ll definitely last you throughout the entire school year.
- Old Navy – Old Navy is another of our must-shop stores! I’m all about the Old Navy discounts I can find, and my kids love all the fun character shirts. And, Old Navy is my absolute favorite place to buy jeans for the entire family. I love taking the kids to Old Navy because it means Mama can get a new pair of jeans too!
- Kohls – Kohls has some of the best sales around, and I always love the opportunity to shop there. My youngest daughter loves to wear dresses, and I’ve found some of the cutest dresses at great prices at Kohls. When I use the Kohls promo codes here on this site, it helps me save even more on the kids’ back to school clothes.
- American Eagle – With one of my kids in college, and two teenage boys at home, they want to get their clothes from the “cool” stores. That always means we shop at American Eagle. I love that my kids are thrilled with the clothes they get from there, and I get to walk away happy because I used these American Eagle discount codes.
Did I miss any of the best places to buy back to school clothes? Tell me the stores that made your list!