The post-holiday season is upon us. And that means, what else, a bombardment of yet more sales, most of them better than pre-holiday/Black
Friday. If you held out for winter clothes during the month of December then now is the time to hit the stores for coats, hats, scarves, gloves, boots, and even shovels and sleds. If you live in a cold US climate, you have a solid three more months of winter activity, so you are certainly justified in these purchases, even though the retailers make you feel like apparel is now “past-season.” Go ahead and reap your deals with good cause. Remember, the retailers are desperate to reach their bottom lines, so now is the time to get out there. Here are some of the hottest sales right now, both through PromosPro and beyond.
1. Best Buy
- Get up to 25 percent off “major appliances,” televisions and tablets
- The minimum savings is 5 percent, according to Best Buy’s website
- Save $50 on a Samsung 32-inch LED 720p HDTV for $199.99
- Clearance items are up to 60 percent off. Get free shipping on orders of $35 or more (no code needed).
- Year-end clearance on clothing, including $22 for a women’s wool-blend pea coat
- $6 for a Frozen Elsa girls’ snowflake graphic sweater and other great Frozen deals
- A “holiday savings” laptop value bundle starts at $289 with choice of laptop, case, flash drive and printer.
Get your Weathertech floor
mats coupon, or Weathertech promo code here. They’re offering deals on cold weather accessories like floor mats,
cargo gear, car covers and more.
4. North Face
Our favorite, and yet most expensive cold-weather wear company has prices you can swallow right now. Check out them out here.
- Women’s fleeces as low as $55
- Men’s jackets/vests as low as $65
- Men’s and women’s boots as low as $55
And much more. TIP: shop kid’s sizes for lower prices, if you can.
Check out our homepage for tons more, especially apparel, like 60% off at the Gap with an extra 20% off online, 40% off clearance at J.Crew, up to 75% off at Bloomingdales and more.