Fall is here… well, at least the pumpkin-flavored everything is here, which means the first day of Fall is just around the corner.That means it’s time to start thinking about fall fashion and how you can look cool while you try to keep warm.
In our area, we’ve already started having some chilly days, (thanks, Hurricane Irma!), and I’ve busted out all the kids’ sweatshirts and jeans. Gone are the days of shorts and tank tops! It’s time to pull out the boots, jeans, and other fun fall items.
Here are some cute ways you can look cool while you keep warm this fall:
- Buy a Cute Hat – Hats are totally in right now, and there are so many different styles to choose from! Are you crafty? Crochet yourself a cute hat and show off your creativity. Love cowboys? Grab a cute cowboy hat and strut your stuff. Sports fanatic? Grab your favorite team’s hat and show off your loyalty. You can use these promo codes from the MLB shop and save money on your fancy new Cleveland Indians baseball cap. 😉 Oh, wait! That’s my team! Either way you go, hats are a fun fall fashion trend everyone will be wearing this season.
- Invest in a Good Pair of Jeans – Jeans are an absolute must this season, and you’re going to want to have several different pairs, I’m sure. You need skinny jeans, boot cut jeans, boyfriend cut jeans for casual days… the list goes on and on. Save extra money with these Levi’s promo codes on your new jeans for this fall.
- Layers, Layers, Layers – In the fall, it often goes from chilly to just right, but a sweater can be too much by the end of the day. Wear cute layers that you can add and remove as the day goes on. You’ll still look great, but you’ll be able to be comfortable all day long.
- Top it Off with a Scarf – Scarves are a fun, fashionable way to finish any outfit and keep your neck warm while you do it. It doesn’t have to be a heavy scarf to get the job done, either. Just a light, airy scarf will keep you warm and leave you feeling gorgeous.
- Boots are a MUST – Make sure you have several cute pairs of boots. You’ll need one for every style and season. Short boots for your favorite dress, boots to go over your skinny jeans, and cowboy boots to go with your fashionable new cowboy hat.
What are some of your favorite fall fashion trends? I’d love to hear about them!