Fall is my absolute favorite topic to blog about. There is just so much to love about this gorgeous season. The cooler weather, the colors, the boots. Oh my heavens, I love it all! So, today, let’s talk about fun ways to spice up your fall wardrobe and feel gorgeous all season long.
- Boots – Boot shopping is always so much fun. There are so many cute styles available, and you can find boots for any budget. (For the record, Chaco offers some really cute new styles of fall boots that you must check out!) A new pair of boots for the season can quickly make you feel like a million bucks.
- Jewelry – Change over your jewelry and get ready for the fall season. Big, chunky necklaces in bold fall colors can make a statement in the daytime or evening. Check out the collection of Fall jewelry at Kendra Scott and add a few more pieces to spice up your collection.
- Hats – Hats are a fun way to spice up your fall wardrobe. A floppy crocheted hat will keep your head warm, and everyone else will be jealous of how great you look.
- Scarves and Cowls – These two items scream “Autumn” and can really make a fun, bold statement this season. If you have the ability to crochet them yourself, you can save some money, but check out different places online to add a few pieces to build up your wardrobe.
- Handbag – Who couldn’t use a new handbag? I never need an excuse to buy a new bag, but the fall season is definitely the perfect time to grab a new bag. Grab a large bag, perfect for toting everything you need, and pick a dark, beautiful color to get you through the entire season.
- Watch – I know, we already talked about jewelry, and you definitely need a few new pieces of jewelry to get through the season. But, when is the last time you even thought about a new watch? Take the time, (like how I did that?) to pick out a cute new watch for the season. Sparkles can always make you happy and work for any season. So, if you forget to buy another watch at the next season, that’s all right too!
- Colors – Don’t just think of the normal fall colors, but dare to go bold: Bright shades of orange, yellow, and even teal can help pull together a gorgeous fall look and leave you feeling beautiful when you go out.
Use all these tips this season, and you’ll be looking and feeling gorgeous all day long.