From spooky to sweet, we all love to decorate for Halloween. But, where on earth can you find the best Halloween decor that fits into your home and decorating style? Here are several ways you can get the best Halloween home decor that won’t break the bank.
- Think Outside the Box. Stores are releasing their Christmas decor earlier and earlier. By thinking outside the box, you can repurpose many of these items to fit a Halloween theme. Stock up on cheap Christmas village houses from Walmart and repaint them in black and dark grey to create your own spooky Halloween village for next to nothing. Make the scene even spookier with fake cobwebs, spiders, and orange Christmas lights.
- A Little Paint Can Go a Long Way. You can make fall and Halloween decor match any existing decor with a little bit of paint. Just because it’s Halloween doesn’t mean it has to be orange. If you decorate your home in a teal color pallet, paint your pumpkins and gourds in colors from that same wheel. Add black and sparkles to make it even more formal and beautiful.
- Make It Yourself. Get outside, grab things like leaves, pinecones, acorns, and more. Get crafty and make as much of your Halloween decor as you can. You’ll save money, and you can tell everyone you did it yourself when you show it off.
- Scour the Internet for Deals. PromosPro is the best place to start when you’re looking for Halloween decor. With amazing discounts at shops like Amazon and LTD Commodities, you are certain to find the perfect Halloween decor at a price you’ll be happy to pay.
- Visit Local Thrift Stores. Get out into your community and shop local thrift stores, resale shops, yard sales, and more for discarded Halloween decor. You may not find exactly what you’re looking for, and you might have to get a little more creative with it, but you’ll most likely pay next to nothing for your finds.
- Shop in the Off Season. The absolute best time to buy Halloween decor is after Halloween is over. The prices drop to nothing, and it’s great if you have the place to store it until the following year. So, if you didn’t pull off your amazing Halloween party this year, wait until November 1st and stock up on supplies for next year. You’ll save a bundle on everything you need, and you can buy way more because the price will be so low.
Those are just a few of the ways I save money on our Halloween Decor. If you have more tips, I’d love to hear them!