Bloomingdale’s is among the best-known departmental stores in the United States and is owned by Macy’s Inc. It was started out in 1861 when two brothers started selling their products on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Since then Bloomingdale’s has a legacy of its own. It is one of the most sought after destination for shoppers all over the country. Their flagship store is on Lexington Avenue, New York City. And apart from this there are about 41 other stores and 4 outlets across the country. Their hugely popular website www.bloomingdales.com houses some of the best clothes and accessories in the country. Let’s take a sneak peek into what this website holds for us.
Online Retail Section
The retail section has products arranged in multiple categories:
• Designer: This is a fantastic place to find all the brands under one location. All you’ve got to do is navigate to this tab and find all the brands for women, men, kids and even all kinds of accessories at the same spot. There are brands from Anne Klein to Michael Kors to DKNY. You name it, they have it!
• Women, Men, Kids: Apart from the exclusive designer section, they have separate section for all you ladies, men and kids out there. Their apparel is sorted by price, by type and there is a separate section for new arrivals. There’s also a section called “Fashion Index” which has a style guide and also for would-be brides, there’s a Wedding Shop. There are a lot of look books for folks who would like to look at what’s in vogue.
• Contemporary, Shoes, Handbags: There’s a special section for all the clothes that are in vogue. There’s also a section dedicated to shoes and handbags. So for all you shoes and handbags fans, this is the perfect place to come look at.
Holiday Special Sale
There are loads of offers going on in Bloomingdale’s online website at the moment. Some of the offerings are:
• Thanksgiving Sale: There’s a sale of up to 50% off on select items in the Thanksgiving Sale section. This sale is on until 25th November.
• Baby Sale: For the little ones, until 25th November, you can avail between 25-40% off on a great selection of items.
• Double Points: If you’re a Bloomingdale’s loyalist, you can double your reward points from now until 25th November.
• Buy More, Save More: With this, the more you spend, the more discount you become eligible for. If you spend between $200- $399.99 you get a $25 off. If your billing is $400-$599.99, you get $50 off and so on for every $199.99 of shopping you get an extra $25 off.
• Handbags Sale: If you love handbags, there is a huge collection of handbags waiting for you. There’s a 30% sale on handbags on the online as well as retail store. This sale is on until 2nd December.
• Free Shipping: Their free shipping offer is on until 20th December. If you shop online between now and the end date, you will not be charged anything extra for shipping.
With these offerings, Bloomingdale’s online store is a sure shot winner for all you holiday shoppers out there!