At IFA 2013 in Berlin, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 attracted flocks of people from all over the world, as anticipated. This bran-new smartphone equipped with a 5.7-inch Full HD display, and a 13 Mega-pixe Camera lens brings a surprise once again after Samsung Note 2 to those who’re fond of big-sized Android mobile phones. The release date of Galaxy Note 3 has arrived. The flagship mobile phone debuted in 148 countries on September 25, and completed the global distribution in October.
Galaxy Note 3 AT&T is one kind of models available to be ordered in US from $299.99. It has two colours to choose from, jet black and classic white. And you if you buy it or Galaxy S4 before 1/9/2014 you can receive a Free Samsung tab. Now let’s go straight to this new product to find how it is enhanced, and whether it is necessary to substitute Note 3 for its previous version.
Actually there is no significant change in the appearance of Galaxy Note 3 when you see Note 2. It remains its round style, but brings much better sense of touch than Note 2’s. The rear cover of the new Note 3 uses Imitation leather material and has a soft grain. You can choose as per your love from three colours: black, white, and pink. Note 3 adopts the newest Android 4.3 which won’t get to be available to Galaxy S4 or Galaxy S3 until October. Though the external feature of the phone brings no more surprise, its configuration lights our eyes totally.
1. Updated Hardware Configuration
- Bigger Full HD Display: Compared with Note 2 of 5.5-inch display and 720p resolutions, Galaxy Note 3 AT&T is bigger with an HD Super AMOLED panel measuring 5.7 inches and sporting a resolution of 1920 x 1080, and maintains slim and light of just 8.3 mm and 168 grams. Convinced, it will have amazing performance in video entertainment experience.
- Higher Pixel Camera: As we know that resolution determines the photo’s clarity, and it is measured in millions of pixels
– the more the better. This number is updated to 13 Mega-pixe in Galaxy Note 3 AT&T from the previous 8 Mega-pixe. Note 3 supports you taking photographs in twin lens at once, and has more powerful flashlight, improved image stabilization, and better performance in low light conditions. Besides, 30fps video recording is as a new function added to the new product.
- Excellent Processor and Memory: Galaxy Note 3 uses LTE 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor, or 3G Octa Core Processor, and has 32/ 64 GB User memory plus microSD slot and 3GB RAM. Its battery is Li-ion 3,200 mAh, and will last longer than the old one.
2. Enhanced S Pen Experience
- New Air Command: As the proudest point in Samsung Note series, S Pen is given more abilities to bring customers better cool experience. Air Command is just like a supervisory control desk. If you click on it in your display, you will see five icons. And then you can click on them to immediately invoke various functions. Galaxy Note 3 is dedicated to letting you enjoy the text note convenience it brings via Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, Window, Advanced search, and more in new Note 3 S Pen.
Here, let’s have a look at Note 3’s advantages and disadvantages commented by shoppers:
- Excellent configuration
- Big screen, high resolution, splendid appearance
- Plastic material
- High power consumption
- Not long standby time
All in all, convincingly Galaxy Note 3 with the size and type of display, and excellent performance will dominate rumors for several weeks. If you have fallen in love with Galaxy Note 3 AT&T, do not hesitate to get it!