Have unused electronics sitting around collecting dust or taking up space in your limited closets? And be in a dilemma to reuse or throw away them? Some online websites make you trade in your used items for pretty pennies, or gives a free of charge green ending for your gadgets, rather than having them ended up in a landfill.
Actually, as estimated, Americans discard more than 350,000 cell phones and 130,000 computers daily – making electronic waste the fastest growing part of the U.S. use garbage stream. And when improperly disposed of they can leak noxious matter and affect environment and human’s health.
Gazelle gives your choices to responsibly treat old electronics – sell or recycle. When you sell old phones, mp3, laptops, or other gadgets to this online location, you’ll earn cash and help save the environment by keeping used gadgets away from landfills.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the site and type the name of your product in the search bar.
- The site will ask a few questions about the condition of the item and whether you have the original accessories like original cables and AC adapters.
- It then prices your gadget based on current market value and immediately returns a figure. If you want to sell the gadget, click the Add to Box button.
- The company will even send a postage-paid box for shipping. Gazelle sends payment via PayPal, check, or a donation to a charity (you choose from a list of organizations).
- If your gadget has no market value, Gazelle will still recycle it.
Gazelle says it removes all personal data from every item it receives before recycling or reselling them. You may still choose to erase data before you drop it in the mail.
Turn your old electronics into cash and put them reuse, or recycle non-working gadgets to be environmentally responsible. You could probably start with Gazelle.
BTW, if you want to more bucks back for items you sell, some Gazelle Coupon Codes would be very helpful.