When the new year comes, many people have the goal of getting into shape…or at least better shape than the previous year. The problem is, making fitness a priority can be tiring and expensive. Between gym memberships, healthy meals, and getting the right gear for a workout, it can really set you back.
You getting into shape isn’t going to happen on its own! You need to push yourself to get to the gym and workout. And, more than once a week. Unfortunately, signing up for a gym can get expensive. So, save money by signing up at these places.
- 24 Hour Fitness– This gym, with locations all over the U.S., is a great place to get your workout on. Now, you can get your gym membership here for just $34.99. And, that will give you access to everything at the gym.
- ACE Fitness– Are you ready to take your fitness to the next level? This is a great gym for people who want to become instructors themselves. If you’ve ever wanted to become a personal trainer or a specialist, you can do it now with a coupon to ACE Fitness, who is having $50 off their specialist programs. Now you can really get in shape!
- Bowflex Max Trainer– Don’t really have time to go to the gym? Would you rather get your workout on in the comfort of your own home? Then consider taking advantage of one of the best fitness deals out there. Now, you can get a Bowflex MaxTrainer M5 for $1599! There are also other New Year’s sales, like $558 off select items.
Healthy Meal Deals
Working out is a great way to get in shape. But, if you want to stay in shape, you’ll have to keep the motivation going in other aspects of your life. One of the best ways to do this is by incorporating healthy meals into your eating routine. And, now you can save on these food fitness deals!
- Jus by Julie- If you don’t have time to prep healthy meals, then just go for cleansing juices and booster shots from Jus by Julie instead! They taste great and you can get them for up to 40% off!
- ThinSlim Foods- Trying to figure out which diet products are right for you can be very difficult. After all, no two bodies are alike, and what may work for other people may not work for you. If you need a little guidance when it comes to picking out food or just planning your diet in general, then check out ThinSlim Foods. They’ll help you get on track, while also saving you money on everything from their bread, snacks, and pizzas, as well as shipping costs!
Workout Gear Deals
When it comes to working out, sure, you could wear any old outfit from your closet. But, there’s something about wearing sexy workout clothes. Feeling good about yourself helps to motivate you more. Check out these fitness deals which will save you money on your gear and have you looking and feeling great!
- Fabletics– This company has a reputation for very cute and comfortable workout gear, that can be affordable, too! Fabletics is having a promotion that involves up to 50% off sitewide for new customers. You can also get a 2-piece outfit fo $10 if you become a VIP member. Don’t miss out!
- Asics-Asics has been around for a long time, and you know you can rely on their products. They sell everything from sneakers to sports bras. And, to help you get prepared for all these purchases, they’re offering free shipping on orders over $50! Where else have you seen fitness deals like these?!
- Patagonia– If your idea of a good workout means getting outside, then you’re going to need appropriate gear for the trail. Patagonia has got you covered, with deals of up to 50% off as well as free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
What are you waiting for? We’re already well into the new year, so it’s time to get moving! Save money on your workout and diet with these incredible fitness deals!