Halloween is synonymous with multiple trips to shopping malls to shop the right costumes, decorative, party supplies, food and beverage and entertainment options. But mounting expenses generally rob you off the pleasure and fun of the Halloween party shopping. To make your after shopping experience pleasurable all you need is smart planning. Read on to know how to reduce the stress of Halloween shopping:
- A comprehensive list: Try to make a list of all the things that you actually need. Note down all the things that you need to organize a memorable and fun filled Halloween party. This will save a lot of mindless and random shopping. Hit the grocery store and party store with the ready list to pick the things that are a must for the party. Don’t forget the table decorations during the shopping spree.
- Timings are important: Generally on weekends large number of customers throng the malls. This leaves you less time to select and decide. Prefer to visit the mall on weekdays at odd hours to avoid festival rush. In case you have friends who can accompany you to shopping mall, divide the list. This will help you save a lot of time and energy.
- Pay cash: You surely have a much better command over your expenses when you use cash instead of a credit card. Take only reasonable amount of cash with you and try to squeeze your expenses. Plan the expenses and allocate between food, decoration, activities, costume and games.
- Prefer online shopping: Online shopping gives you not only the freedom to shop anytime and anywhere but also gives you access to a large number of deals which are not available otherwise. . Also, most costume stores online have costumes available at discounted rates and also provide free shipping. Also party supplies are available for cheap online. Order well in time so that you aren’t disappointed.
- Coupon codes: Hunt for the discount coupons and codes as most stores announce lucrative deals around Halloween. There are many websites that give you information on the latest coupons announced by the relative stores. Just figure out them and use them to save money. Be quick, as these codes and discounts are valid only for limited time period. .
- Keep receipts safe: Receipts should be kept safe as they allow the change or replacement of the costumes in case they don’t fit you well. Keep the receipts of the accessories, party supplies handy in case of emergency.
- Make a list of activities: If you decide to host games like ‘don’t-say-these-words’ or ‘scarecrow races’, ‘candy corn guess’, ‘Push the peanut’, ‘Halloween eyeball Bounce’ or other. Accordingly buy theme decorations to make the party for teens a huge hit.
These seven tips will surely help you ease out the Halloween shopping experience considerably. This, time don’t only spend the day preparing and worrying about the day. Make the preparations well in advance and sit back and relax.