Uh oh! Christmas is just days away. Have you even started shopping? If your answer is no, keep reading! I’m going to give you some great last minute gift ideas, and some you can make in minutes.
- Gift Cards – If you don’t want to deal with the crowds, gift cards are always an easy option. Stock up on gift cards to all your friends’ and loved ones’ favorite places, and you’re sure to put a smile on their face.
- Charitable Donations – there are so many wonderful charities out there, and most will allow you to make a contribution in someone else’s name. If your recipient has a big heart and a charity that is close to their heart, consider getting online and making a charitable donation in their name. I promise it will be a gift they will never forget.
- Event Tickets – Grab tickets to a local NHL or NBA game, a concert that will be coming into town, or a day at a theme park, and you will be the hit of the gift-givers. Check out these promo codes from StubHub where right now you can save $20 off your order when you purchase $100 with your Visa card.
- Shop Walmart – You may still have time to purchase items online and pick them up in the store. It’s the perfect way to grab those last minute gifts and avoid shopping with all the other last minute shoppers. You can check out these promo codes from Walmart and you can find even more discounts, like saving 10% on your purchase.
- Make Something – Handmade gifts are always treasured, and it won’t take you long to make something special for the ones you love. Think about your recipient and make something from the heart. You’ll enjoy making the product, and they’ll love that you took time to make something special just for them. Check out my other blog post on DIY Gift Ideas for Last Minute Giving for some easy gifts you make yourself, even if you’re down to the last minute.
Whatever your reason for waiting until the very last minute, you don’t have to be out of luck! There are still tons of really great last minute gift ideas, and some you can make in just a few minutes or with just a few clicks. Save money, and make everyone happy on your list when you follow these last minute gift ideas for Christmas giving.