September is National Coupon Month, a special time in the year when consumers are reminded about all the great savings they can enjoy on just about any purchases using coupons, rebates, and deals. To avail this chance, we want to hear that what’s your money saving tips/stories? Just share your best money-saving tips with everyone and win $100 Gift Card from Kohl’s. Easy and fun!
$100 Kohl’s Gift Card
Way to Win：
What’s your money saving tips/stories?
Answer to the question in the form of comment on this link/post: http://www.facebook.com/couponsnapshot/posts/163174007098682 you’re entered to win.
If your comment(s) get the most votes of “like this comment” (that is, if your shared tips get the top of “like”), then you’ll be the winner. Because you create the most popular comment, you deserve to be our winner.
MORE answers, more chances. More “likes” of your comment, more chances.
If you share two tips with two comments, your winning chances will double.
9th, Sep – 22th Sep, 2011.
• The contest ends on 22th Sep. We’ll count the votes on 23th and the winner will be announced on our blog, Twitter, and Facebook before Sep, 30th, 2011(Or maybe later for some uncontrollable reasons).
• Only one lucky winner for this contest.
• Open only to legal residents of the USA
• Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Rules are subject to change at any time by PromosPro.com team.
• The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws.
• No purchase necessary to enter, PLAY OR WIN. If you’re our lucky winner, we’d send a direct message via FaceBook within 48 hours after the result comes out. The contest is valid from Sep, 9th, 2011 to Sep, 22th 2011 at 11:59 PM (PST).
Good luck! And looking forward to seeing you on Facebook, dear friends.
Our September’s contest winner goes to: Richard Twark. Hi, Richard, you’re so brilliant with top 235 “like” votes. Congratulations!
Richard Twark’s comment on contest:”I would love to thank PromosPro.com for generously offering a contest for $100 Kohl’s. This is going to make a wonderful gift for my wife.”