While summer is wonderful, it can get HOT! If you’re like me, you want to find a way to look great, but still feel cool and comfortable. It’s no fun to be so hot that you sweat from every inch of your body, but, at the same time, you can’t exactly walk around naked. You want to find something that keeps your parts covered but still allows you to breathe even in the hottest weather.
Here are several fashion ideas to help keep you cool:
- The Maxi Dress – The Maxi Dress (and/or the maxi skirt) is a timeless classic that will never go out of style. No matter what your taste – subtle solid colors, slimming black, or bold, bright colors, there are tons of different styles of maxi dresses available for every budget and figure. Each one is designed to keep you looking – and feeling – beautiful even when the sun is scorching hot.
- Elephant Pants – I know this sounds funny, but the Elephant Pants are a fun, easy way to stay cool AND make the difference in the life of an elephant! Check out these Elephant Pant promo codes and save money on your purchase. 10% of their net profits go toward saving elephants. What a great cause! (By the way, the Elephant Pants also has shorts and tops to keep you feeling cool all summer long.)
- Short, Simple Dresses – A simple knee-length, loose-fitting, floral dress can make any woman feel like a million bucks! You don’t have to go too short or too immodest with your dress to feel cool. Knee-length is the perfect length to help you stay cool, and keep you feeling comfortable. (That way you don’t feel like you’ll be showing everything off if you need to bend over!)
- Linen Tank Tops – Linen is the perfect summer fabric. Designed to keep the sweat off of you, and keep you looking and feeling great from morning until the evening. A linen tank top is perfect paired with a pair of denim shorts, a maxi skirt, or just about anything! There are tons of styles to choose from – button up, pull over, sleeves, or no sleeves… so you’re sure to find exactly what you like most.
- Cropped Pants – Cropped pants are a must have for summer — at least in my book! They’re perfect for hanging with friends, riding on a boat, playing at the park, or just about anything you can imagine. If you keep them loose and comfortable, you’ll look and feel stylish while keeping cool no matter what you decide to do.
Those are just a few of the different summer styles available. There are so many comfortable options for ladies of all sizes. If you happen to be plus sized, there are absolutely gorgeous styles for us as well! Check out these promo codes for Yours Clothing and save on all the latest and great styles available for summer.
What’s your favorite summer style?