If you have started feeling that your child spends more hours outside the home then probably you need to make the house more interesting for him. A way to make him stay inside is by re doing his room in a way that he would have never thought. Read on to know some of the best picks for your kid’s room this season:
1. Themed room: It is a dream of each kid to have a room that goes well with their personality. You can find kids room themed kits to decorate the kids room in minutes. Involve the kids too while doing it. Popular themes are like Jungle safari, funky flowers, fun berry farm, outer space, princess and undersea adventures. The best place to find them is Fun Rooms For Kids.
2. Beds: Surprise the kid by getting them a new bed. This is one piece of the furniture that they are sure to use the maximum. Make sure that the bed is of a comfortable height and very plush to make the kid feel happy and comfortable. You can even try to look out for innovative bed designs. Try loft beds at eFurniture Showroom. They are available in range of colors and styles to choose from. Monster Bedroom Twin Study Loft Bunk Bed serves the dual purpose and an ideal pick.
3. Chairs and bean bags: Get bean bags for the kids’ room to give them a comfortable seating. This way the chances of accidents and bumping into hardwood furniture also minimizes. Try soft recliners, rocking chair, kids sofa and other options. Pick the design and style keeping the comfort and décor of the room in mind. Vinyl recliners by Kids Furniture Mart are very convenient and easy to handle.
4. Help him organize the clutter: Kids are known to be messy. This often leaves mum frustrated. It is a great idea to get them nice and innovative chests and storage boxes wherein, they can create their own messy world. The Modern Furniture Warehouse surely features an extensive collection to choose from. Coaster Daisy Trundle and Wesco Soft Storage Totes will give your kids a space of their own and even add to the aesthetics of the house.
5. Bedding: Bedding is a major accessory of the kids’ room décor. There is a range of products to choose from. Get the train, trucks and cars bedding, out of this world bedding, camping trip bedding and game on bedding. Try Olive Kids bedding designs to get the best deal. The fabric and prints are amazing and sure to tempt all the kids. You can even check their holiday collection.
6. Pillows: Kids love to play with pillows. Get them plush pillows that are aesthetically done. Buy stylish, fun and comfortable pillows keeping in the taste of your kid. You can pick from genres like animal pillows, flower pillows, girl pillows, boys pillows and modern print pillows. Check the exclusive range at Fun Rooms For Kids.
These six ideas are sure to amaze the kids and fill them with positive energy and excitement. These ideas are cost effective and you can easily find them online.