We’ve talked about what to get the kids. We’ve discussed gifts that every woman wants. But, what about the men in your life? Whether you are shopping for your husband, your Daddy, your brother, or that guy you’ve got your eye on, here are some great tips to get them the perfect gift this Christmas:
- For the Sports Fanatic – Some men are die hard sports fans. (Truth be told, some of us women are too! Yay, Cubs!) They all have *their* team in *their* sport. If your guy is a sports fan, consider stocking up on some new sports gear. You can use these great Academy Sports promo codes. You could also consider things like a team jersey, autographed memorabilia, tickets to a big sporting event, or even a new large screen tv for him to watch the big game.
- For the Techie – If your man is into tech gear, consider upgrading his phone this year for Christmas. With promo codes from places like US Cellular, you’re certain to find great deals on the best new phones available. But, what do you do if he already has a phone he loves? Consider getting him an itunes gift card, cell phone accessories, blue tooth speakers, or other fun techie gifts.
- For the Gamer – There are lots of men – of all ages – who love video games. If you can’t afford the newest gaming system for him, why not get him something else he can use? A new controller, speakers for surround sound, a headset for online gaming… the possibilities are endless. This is also another time when a large screen tv would be a welcome gift.
- For the Refined – If appearance is everything to your man, consider a gift right up his alley: a fancy new electric razor, gift certificates to his favorite clothing store, a cashmere scarf, a new watch, cologne… anything that plays on his love of looking good.
- For the Hunter – Does he love the outdoors? Take that, and run with it! Get him that new crossbow for deer hunting that he can’t stop talking about. Stock up on his favorite ammo, new boots, a new camouflage outfit to wear in the woods. If you’re not worried about budget at all, consider getting him a new four wheeler. That’s one gift he’ll never forget!
- For the Man Who Has Everything – Gift cards are always the best option for men when you have run out of ideas. A gift card to their favorite restaurant, store, gas station, or sporting event is sure to make them happy. If you feel like a gift card isn’t personal enough, consider giving them a trip away. A romantic weekend away for you and your husband, a 3 day cruise for your Dad and his new wife. These are great ideas that will surely put a smile on their face.
Men can be difficult to buy for, but they don’t have to be! Use these tips to buy all the men in your life gifts this Christmas that they will treasure forever.