Now that December is officially here, if you didn’t have Christmas on the brain before, you will now! In fact, it’s all most people can think about, because it’s everywhere! Every store you walk into has tons of Christmas decorations up, huge sales going on, and Christmas music playing over the loudspeaker. Even our little town we live in has turned into a land of Christmas with wreaths and lights around the old fashioned lampposts and decorations all over town. It’s beautiful, yes, but it can be stressful if you don’t know what presents to buy for those on your list.
That’s why I’m here to help! In the next few blog posts, I’ll give you ideas for each of the people on your list. Today, I want to start with the kids. Here are some top ideas for toys for the kids in your life:
- Hatchimals – These toys are all the rage, and they are selling out faster than stores can put them on the shelves. They are tops on every child’s Christmas list. Do some searching online to find out where the best place to find Hatchimals will be, and be sure to use the promo codes from PromosPro to help you save a little money. (These Walmart promo codes may help!)
- Drones – Who wouldn’t want a camera that can fly through the air? Drones are super cool, and make great gifts for kids of any age. (Well, almost. I wouldn’t recommend giving your toddler a drone for Christmas.) Check out the great selection of drones at DJI and use these DJI promo codes to help you save more on your next purchase.
- Legos – Legos never go out of style, and there are different types of Legos for almost every age group. If your kid is a die-hard Lego fan, why not gift them a trip to Legoland? It would be a trip they would never forget! Check to see if there is a Legoland in your area, and then check PromosPro for promo codes to your local Legoland. If you live near me, there are some great promo codes for Legoland Atlanta.
- Classic Gifts – there are other gifts that will never go out of style: dolls, tea sets, blocks, train sets, Little People toys, Matchbox cars, art supplies. These are the toys that have stood the test of time and still prove to entertain children for hours. Can’t find the “must have” toys on your list this year? That’s ok. Your kids will still be happy with these toys, and you’ll find that they play for them for many years to come. (This is coming from a mom with 19+ years experience.) Check out PromosPro for promo codes and stock up on all of the classics.
- Handmade toys – Several years ago, someone gave my oldest son a toy that they had handcarved out of wood. To this day, my son still treasures that toy – probably more than most others. Knowing that it was made with love and just for him has given it an importance above everything else. Etsy is a great place to find beautiful handmade toys, and with the Etsy promo codes, you could even save some money!
I love shopping for my kids, but it can be overwhelming and stressful. Be sure to check out all of the awesome Christmas promo codes and deals available here on PromosPro to help make your shopping a little less stressful!