When traveling, it can get costly whenever it comes to the hotel stays. There have got to be ways that families can save money when staying at hotels. Lucky for you, there really are some easy steps you can take to save money on your next vacation.
- Search PromosPro for hotel deals – the absolute best way to save money on hotel stays is to search PromosPro and find the best hotel deals. Search promo codes for Easy Click Travel, Kayak, and more. There are thousands of deals available, and there are prices that will fit every budget.
- Consider an All-Inclusive Stay – Use promo codes for Funjet Vacations and get everything included with your hotel stay. When you’re able to cut out so many of the other expenses on your trip, it helps cover the hotel stay and gives you more money for spending cash.
- Consider an Extended Stay Arrangement – By using promo codes for somewhere like Extended Stay America, it’s like having a home away from home. You’ve got a full kitchen, so that you can stop at a local grocery store and pick up all the necessities. It’s so much cheaper to buy from a grocery store than it is to eat out for every meal. Many times, there are great deals for extended stay hotels, because not many people utilize these awesome opportunities.
- Consider a Time Share – Many people will sell out their time share for a week or two at a time, so you can get a gorgeous stay at a beautiful home at a fraction of the cost. It’s an easy way to try something new and see if buying your own time share is a good option.
- Use you Credit Card Points – If you use credit cards to earn points, you can often earn free nights at different hotels. I’ve personally gotten to stay at beautiful hotels and bed and breakfasts because of credit card points. We were able to stay at a much nicer place for an extra day or two because our points made our stay so much cheaper (or free!).
- Call the Hotel Directly – If there is a particular hotel you are interested in staying at, call them before you book anything online. Many times, the hotel has to pay a fee to certain booking websites, so they lose money on your stay. When you call them directly, they may be willing to give you an even better deal that what you found online, and they’ll still make a bit of money on your stay.
Those are just some of the easy ways to save money on your next hotel stay. Are there other ways that you’ve tried and saved money on a hotel stay? I’d love to hear about them in the comments!