2012 saw the launch of several anticipated phones from the mobile giants including iPhone 5 by Apple, Galaxy S 3 by Samsung and HTC One X by HTC. If you have not yet got your hands onto any one of these smartphones, you need not fret. 2013 has a lot in store for all the smartphone buffs, who like to have everything in their phone. Wait for the launch of the following super phones and make sure you get nothing but the best for you:
1. Apple iPhone 5S: Rumors suggest that this is going to be Apple’s next offering to its fans all over the world. The loyalists expect better display and wireless charging from the next gen iPhone.
2. HTC M7: This is going to be the father of all smartphones which are going to be launched in 2013. With 4.7 inch 1080p full HD display, a 13 MP camera and a 1.7 GHz quad core processor, this phone can give a stiff competition to all other smartphones.
3. Samsung Galaxy S4: You can expect the screen size to expand to a whopping 5 inch and a better still camera, although it is better to improve the already amazing camera. Will have to wait more to know what all this smart phone has in its kitty.
4. Sony Xperia Z: This is going to be the best smart phone in the category with a 13 MP camera with fast capture, S 4 quad core processor and 5 inch full HD display that is dust and water resistant . Sounds impressive. Isn’t it?
5. Huawei Ascend Mate: Even though the foundation for bigger display screen was set by Samsung, Huawei has taken it much forward with a 6.1 inch display in this upcoming smartphone. A 2 GB RAM and a 1.5 GHz quad core processors are some other scoring areas for this Chinese competitor.
6. Cheap iPhone: Even though Apple has its own share in the market, it is bound to increase it by introducing a budget iPhone. Even though there is no official word about it, the word about it has been growing stronger after the launch of iPad mini. We will have to wait to see if it is actually going to be or not but it certainly deserves a spot.
7. Blackberry L Series Z10:Blackberry has suffered a lot from the hands of Apple and Samsung. So this smartphone is going to be quite a stud with 1.5 GHz dual core A 9 processor, 16 GB internal storage and a 2 GB RAM.
8. Samsung Galaxy Note3: Don’t be surprised if the screen touches the 6 inch mark. The new note will come packed with an 8 core EXYNOS 5 processor and a crispier and bendy display taking the smartphone experience to a new height.
9. HTC Opera UL: Insiders suggest that it is going to be the first facebook phone running on android platform. Not much has been revealed about this phone and you need to wait before there is an official statement about it.
10. Microsoft Surface Phone: Microsoft might be taking this too far, but rumors are very strong that the first windows 8 phone can be launched by mid-2013.
Even though there is no official word about most of these smartphones, who knows they come with several more features than expected.