A classic fireplace can bring a whole new charm as well as warmth to your house. No other heating arrangement can provide the same level of comfort as a fireplace can. In today’s time fireplace not is needed to keep the room warm, but also is a great style-statement. They add a unique charm to the whole décor.
So this winter gift your home a brand new fireplace and bid adieu to the cold wave. Check out the list of some of the most happening fireplaces in the market:
1. Brick and stone fireplace: These fireplaces are extremely classic and traditional and bring around a cozy atmosphere. Mantlesdirect is a very popular name when it comes to designing traditional fireplaces. Make sure to check their prestige collection as well. All fireplaces come in cheery, red wood or mahogany. Also, don’t forget to keep this safe from your kids by adding a screen. Horchow have a large collection of metal screens in gold, antique and iron finish.
2. Electric fireplace: If you are bored of the mundane brick and stone fireplace your forefathers’constructed at your home, it is the right time to invest in an electric fireplace. iBuy Fireplaces Store provide 1 year warranty on their electric fireplaces. Check out this Uniflame indoor electric fireplace with a genuine granite top.
3. Wall mount fireplace: These fireplaces offer the opportunity of matching your fireplace to your décor along with providing a readymade traditional ambience. All you need to bask in its warmth is to plug in and enjoy the comfort it brings to you. Check out the latest collection at Electric fireplaces direct. This Napolean 39” wall mount fireplace comes with an added advantage of having zero emission.
4. Convertible fireplace: What better than a fireplace that you can use for several tasks including a television mount to a dinner table. If you are a minimalist, try this beautiful Holly and Martin Weatherford Convertible Gel fireplace from Kitchen Source. You can use it to accommodate a large television too. Coming in ivory, it will add a rustic character to your living room.
5. Built in fireplace: If looking for high quality wood for fuel is not your cup of tea, you can go for built in fireplaces. They are not only environment friendly but have a great aesthetic value too. If you have a bigger room, you can go for this Dimplex 2 sided Electric fireplace from Electric fireplace Source which can heat two sides of the room at the same time and that too for just pennies.
While you look for a perfect fireplace for your house, don’t forget to check the emission and the fuel consumption. There is no use of buying a fireplace which consumes too much fuel. A great fireplace need not be very costly, but it should be in sync with the décor and the interiors of your house. Check out online stores to get excellent offers on fireplaces.