Thanksgiving Day is just a little over a week away. By now, you’re probably planning and preparing for all of the Thanksgiving Day excitement. But, what about the day after Thanksgiving? What will you do then?
Here are a few fun ideas to keep your “Black Friday” busy and full of good times:
- Put up your Christmas decorations. This is what my family does. It’s been a tradition since I was a little girl. The day after Thanksgiving is reserved for changing all the decorations over from fall to Christmas. We pack away all of the fall decorations for another year, and we pull out all of the Christmas decorations. (And there are a lot of them!) We put up the tree, trim the entire house with lights and decor, and usher in the Christmas season. (Still need some more Christmas decorations to be ready for the big day? Check out these Walmart promo codes where you can save 10% off!)
- Make it a Family Day. Bake cookies, sip hot chocolate, watch movie marathons, play board games, and stuff yourself full of leftovers. Let Thanksgiving Day bubble over one extra day into Black Friday and enjoy spending the day with the ones you love most. Make the memories your kids will want to hold onto forever.
- Give Back. Do you have a ton of leftovers in your fridge? Pack them up and take them over to a lonely neighbor. Stay and chat for awhile with that neighbor, and show them how much you care. Spending a little time with someone who has no family around could make all the difference in the world to them.
- Go Shopping. Some people out there get up before the crack of dawn, (or they just don’t go to sleep the night before), and they start shopping bright and early. This is just not my thing. Maybe it’s because I didn’t grow up going shopping on Black Friday. It may be the fact that I don’t like crowds. Or, it just might be that I happen to like sleep, sometimes even more than I like saving a little money. 😉 But, if you are one who is always on the lookout for the best deal, Black Friday shopping is probably right up your alley!
- Shop Online. If you’re like me, and you don’t like to go out and fight the crowds for a deal, do your shopping online! Most stores are offering big deals for Black Friday on their websites, and with PromosPro, you can find all the best deals right in one spot. For example, check out these Newegg promo codes where you can save up to 93% and get free shipping for Black Friday!
Those are just a few fun ways to spend the day after Thanksgiving with your family. How are you planning to spend the day?