When deciding what to wear to a Christmas party, there are several factors you need to consider: Where will the part be held? Is it formal, casual, fun, or just festive? Does it matter what you wear? You don’t want to look out of place, by being either too dressy, too casual, or too festive, (yes, there is such a thing), so use these tips to help you figure out what to wear to a Christmas party.
- For the Formal Party – If you’re attending a formal Christmas party, you should obviously be much dressier than normal. Black tie events call for special attire. Sparkles, plunging necklines and backs, something that sets you apart from the crowd. Check out these promo codes from Carsons and save money on their gorgeous holiday attire that’s perfect for your formal Christmas party.
- For the Office Party – If you’ll be attending a Christmas party with your office co-workers, you are probably safe to dress like you do in your office. A nice pair of black dress pants with a red cashmere sweater can have you feeling comfortable and festive all at the same time. (Note: pay attention to where your event will be held when you decide what to wear. If you’re meeting up at the local bowling alley, high heels may not be the best option!)
- For the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party – These are my FAVORITE. What could possibly be more fun than an Ugly Christmas Sweater party? But what do you wear to a Christmas party that has an Ugly Christmas Sweater theme? Why, an ugly Christmas sweater, of course! You do have several options when it comes to Ugly Christmas Sweater parties: 1. You can make your own ugly Christmas sweater, or 2. You can buy one. If you opt for the latter, check out the selection of promo codes for Fifth Sun. They have the best selection of Ugly Christmas Sweaters I’ve ever seen! They have everything from Star Wars to Wonder Woman. I love it!
- For the Church Christmas Party – When it comes to a Christmas party with your church family, base your clothing choice on what you typically wear to church. If your church tends to be more formal, you are better off to opt for a skirt or dress for your Christmas party. If your church is come-as-you-are, odds are good you can throw on your favorite pair of jeans, a fun Christmas sweater, and you’ll fit right in.
- For the Casual Christmas Party – Jeans and Christmas themed sweaters are always a good fit for the casual Christmas party. Whether you are hanging out at a friend’s house, bowling, roller skating, or just spending time with family, your best bet is to be comfortable and festive.
Christmas parties are so much fun, no matter what the theme or type. I hope these tips help you decide what to wear to a Christmas party.